Student dating uk

This (living together) can be in the UK or abroad or a combination of countries - as long as you have lived together, at any location.

The outcome is a visa for 2.5 years (from 9 July 2012), with the right to work for any employer or to be self-employed.

5) Spouse/Partner visa on the basis of a relationship with a European (non-UK) citizen: Same rules apply as above (married; or if not married- lived together for 2 years) but the outcome is a visa for 5 years, after which you can apply for permanent residency. The government fee is very small comparing to a fee for spouses of British citizens.

There is no English language and no Financial requirements.

This page is for those who have a Tier 4 Student visa now and wonder what to do after completing the course.

It is no longer possible to apply for a Tier 1 Post-Study Work visa or Tier 1 General (commonly known as HSMP), which used to be the next steps in the past.

Students switching to an Entrepreneur visa can only submit applications outside the UK.

In-country switching is only allowed for those who have £50,000 from the specified sources, such as a grant from a UK government department.

The outcome is a visa for 3 years, which then can be extended for another 2 years and after this you could apply for permanent residency. 4) Spouse/Partner Visa on the basis of a relationship with a British citizen or with a person who has a permanent residency in the UK: Spouse by definition have to be married and can switch from Tier 4 to a Spouse visa after the marriage.

2) Another Tier 4 Student visa: For those who wish to continue their studies in the UK.

You need a new Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and there has to be academic progression, such as from Bachelor to Master.

Leave a Reply